Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Moving Forward







Sunday at church we sang a new song at church and I can't get the song out of my head.  I have been singing it all week and just really feel that God is speaking to me through this song.  What song is this you ask??  Israel Houghton's  Moving Forward...I have attached it so you can listen to it.














The bridge is the part that really has been going through my heart all week.

         You make all things new
    And You make all things new
         And I will follow You
                Forward


I just keep singing this over and over to myself.  I have been singing it at work, singing it in my car and even while cooking dinner. This song is so powerful and I feel that no matter what situation you are in that this song can apply to your life.


While I was singing this song I was overwhelmed with emotion and even choked up a few times.  My past is over!!  No matter what that may be for you, with Christ we have a new life in Him.  When we surrender our lives to Christ we are made new in Him!  Sometimes that's hard to believe that He can take our lives and make us new, but He can.  When Christ died on the cross for us, He bore all our sins upon His shoulders and we are healed in Him. 

No matter what you may be going through right now, you need to understand, that with Christ all things are made new!  All you need to do is ask.  It's as easy as that. 


The last time I posted I told you about my word from the Lord... DOORS....and I am still praying about this opportunity that God is showing me.  It's amazing how He is showing me almost daily that He has a plan and I just need to follow Him.  For me, that means, I'm going to continue to press hard into Him and follow Him forward.  I can't wait to see what He is going to show me next. 

Please continue to pray with me that I can Listen to His leading and that doors will be opened for me.  Also,  Let me know how this song has impacted you I would love to find out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment