Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year New Adventure?!?!?

I've been thinking of doing a blog for awhile now.  However, not sure what I would blog about, I never took the leap and tried it. This morning as I was sitting here spending some time with God I felt him telling me to start this new adventure as we begin the New Year. I'm not exactly sure what I will blog about, but I can tell you it will probably be a little of everything!  Now lets get to the good stuff... 

For those who do not know me; I am married to an amazing man who is doing life with me while we raise two awesome kids. (AAAKK)  Actually we are the everyday family just trying to make it through this crazy chaotic thing we call life.   Singing is my PASSION....I have been singing since I was a little girl and am blessed to be able to help lead worship on Worship Team at our church.  (I'm the one who can't stand still and doesn't mind being the center of attention!)
 
I love being with people, but also enjoy spending time with MY people with quiet evenings at home!  (Who am I kidding I have 2 kids...REALLY!!!)  I also love to cook and try new recipes...so you will probably see some food ideas on here.  Crafting and decorating are something I can't get enough of and can never wait to change my décor when a new season/month starts.  Yes, I sometimes decorate monthly...my poor hubs, but at least he doesn't seem to care. Last, but most importantly, I love Jesus with all my heart and hope that people can see Him through me.  I pray this year He can use me in new ways, and it can be the best one yet.
 
Thanks for coming along on this adventure with me and hope to see ya'll soon!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Renee, on your new Blog!! I'll enjoy following you!! You'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to following along.....Renee you have always had a Beautiful singing voice....miss you

    ReplyDelete