Saturday, January 10, 2015

This girl!

Hope this finds ya'll staying warm...its a sunny gorgeous day outside. Too bad its only 18 degrees and supposed to feel like 7!!  I'm staying inside in my pajamas today...Course I'm sick with a stomach ache so that's easy to do!

Here are some views from around my house today.....enjoy!!  Never a dull moment here friends!







This girl came downstairs dressed to the nines!!  She loves her dress up clothes and dancing around my house!  She also has enough lotion on for everyone on this block to share!!  Gag!! When you're sick that is the worst smell ever!!  Course when Jason came home from the hardware store he said the same thing!! LOL....must not just be me!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






She also loves Posing for pictures!!  5 minutes ago she was dancing, lost her balance in those shoes, and slammed into my Fireplace mantel behind her...knocking off half the stuff.  Should have named here Grace!!  Reagan, Go dance in your room!!















Here's the hubs working on G's Pinewood Derby Car.
They are having father/son time in the basement!


 


How about you friends??  What are you up too on this blustery day??  I was able to do 2 loads of laundry, vacuum the entire house and pay some bills.  I have such exciting Saturdays!!!  We were going to have Life groups here tonight...but had to cancel since I'm sick....boo!!! Spring come quickly!!



No comments:

Post a Comment